Close Menu

Forum

SausageGirl has passed away / General Transgender Discussion / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 24, 2022 12:05:AM

LarryToronto

SausageGirl has passed away

The Facebook page of Janice, who chatted in URNA for years as SausageGirl, is reporting that she passed away from a heart attack on September 14, 2022.

LarryToronto

#2 Nov 21, 2022 1:14:AM

Kellibelle7

Re: SausageGirl has passed away

Hello, Larry...I just saw your email, or message, that Janice has passed away.  Wow, this is so sad...she was good to me, in the chat room, for years.  I didn't chat with her, directly, often...and, now, recently, I am forgetting things, but thankfully I do know Janice, or, "SausageGirl", and, you also of course(we met at SCC, 2008)...so very sorry for her loss.  Thank you, Larry, for posting this. (Hugs)

(Yes, I am back here, at URNA--just got back yesterday, after not being here, for almost 5 years.  I think you know that I chatted often, over the years, especially in my "formative girl years", beginning(I believe), in 2004-05, and for around 12 years after that.  Anyway, I hope you are still chatting here!  Thanks again...take care! (and, I hope you are doing well of course) (Hugs))

#3 Nov 27, 2022 2:12:AM

TJfromNJ

I am also really sorry to hear about Janice.   She was one of the truly good people who chatted at urna throughout the years.    She was nice to everyone and her positiveness and energy always showed through.    I had the pleasure of meeting her only once at Toronto pride several years ago and she was the same good person that she was here.

She organized a few chat reunions here at urna for some of us who drifted away.    Those were good times catching up as I had drifted away from this chat as well.   

She will be missed a lot.

Tommy

#4 Nov 29, 2022 11:44:AM

Seranaea

sorry to hear this about Janice. this is the first visit i have made here in some time—
then to recv such sad news...

we had such wonderful chats :)

"SausageGirl Forever !"

~S~